IDC 8000 Series Grade 1 Fire Rated Surface Mount SVR Door (36") Night Latch Lever Trim Brushed Stainless Steel
- Calculated at Checkout
IDC 8830F-36 ANSI Grade 1 Fire Rated Commercial Push Bar Surface Mount Vertical Rod Panic Hardware.
- Designed for heavy traffic applications.
- Suitable for use with wide stile (minimum 4-1/4") or flat surface UL Listed fire labeled single or double doors.
- Non-Handed and Reversible UL and ULC Listed Fire Exit Hardware.
- Fits single doors 30" - 36" Wide (cut bar to fit) and up to 96" in Height.
- No dogging permitted on fire rated panic hardware. Includes outside locking escutcheon trim 89L01-C Night Latch/Storeroom (key retracts latch bolt, lever always rigid).
- Brushed Stainless Steel Finish.
INTERNATIONAL door closers purchased after January 1, 1995 are warranted by INTERNATIONAL Door Closers, Inc. to the original purchaser from the date of purchase in accordance with the following schedule.
OVERHEAD CONCEALED DOOR CLOSERS. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5 Years
SURFACE MOUNTED DOOR CLOSERS (Commercial Type) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5 Years
INTERNATIONAL door closers are warranted against any defects in workmanship and/or material only. Products proven defective in the warranty period should be returned, postage or freight prepaid to: INTERNATIONAL Door Closers, Inc., East: 1920 Air Lane Drive, Nashville, Tennessee 37210 or to INTERNATIONAL Door Closers, Inc., West: 4431 E. La Palma Ave Anaheim, California 92807. They will be replaced with brand-new (not rebuilt) closers at no charge with return postage or freight prepaid by INTERNATIONAL Door Closers, Inc. No claims for damage incurred or work done thereon will be allowed. This warranty is void if the products have been subjected to misapplication, abuse, or not installed in accordance with INTERNATIONAL���s installation instructions.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damage, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.