DFI Glass Rescue Surface Cleaner (4oz)
- Calculated at Checkout
Want to learn how to remove water stains from glass and tile in a fast and effective way? Glass Rescue™ is a super concentrated, professional-grade hard water glass stain remover that can be used to restore the most heavily stained surface and remove pre-existing coatings. It comes in the form of a paste and is used worldwide by leading glass manufacturers, building developers, window cleaners, and more.
Glass Rescue™ is the ultimate solution for hard water stains on glass surfaces! If you've ever struggled to get hard water stains off glass, you know how frustrating it can be. But with Glass Rescue™, removing water stains from glass has never been easier. With Glass Rescue™, you don't need to spend hours scrubbing away at stubborn stains. Simply apply the super concentrated cleaning solution to the glass and remove the stains with minimal elbow grease.
This powerful cleaning product is specifically designed to tackle even the toughest hard water stains on glass surfaces, from shower doors to windows and more. Say goodbye to unsightly water stains and hello to crystal-clear glass.
- Product coverage varies on extent of damage
- Available in two (2) different sizes
- Strips pre-existing coatings
- Removes hard water stains
- Restores surface(s) to like-new conditions
- Super concentrated solution
- Eco-friendly; eliminates chemical cleaners
- Saves money on glass replacement costs
Read the instructions below or download the PDF Guide.
- Start by wetting the surface as needed and apply Glass Rescue™ with a non-abrasive nylon pad, using circular motions. If you do not have a non-abrasive nylon pad, we recommend using our white scrubber pad. If stains persist, use more pressure.
- Thoroughly rinse any residue and dry glass after for optimum performance.
Important: It is recommended to test a small amount of Glass Rescue™ on an inconspicuous area before use to ensure compatibility. Not for use on lacquered surfaces.
Important: When using the Glass Rescue™ Bottle, please shake the contents before using, and keep the cap tightly closed to prevent drying out.