DFI Clear-Fusion V Shower Glass Protective Coating (4oz/33oz)
- Calculated at Checkout
Keep your glass looking cleaner for longer with Clear-Fusion™ V water repellent glass coating. Once this stain-repellent spray is applied to the glass, the protective coating protects against hard water stains, cuts cleaning time, and eliminates the need for chemical cleaners. It is a water repellent coating for glass in all its forms. The application process is easy and can be applied to a wide range of surfaces, including shower doors, mirrors, glass railings, windows, and more.
Although Clear-Fusion™ V can be applied to a wide range of surfaces, it is especially good as a water repellent for glass shower doors. That’s not to say it can’t be used in other applications as well, but shower doors are where it really shines – truly the best water repellent for glass shower doors, and the best glass water repellent coating, period.
- Glass shower door water repellent
- Sq. ft. coverage varies on product size
- Repels water, soap scum, and more
- Cuts cleaning time and effort
- Protects against hard water stains
- Keeps glass looking cleaner for longer
- UV-resistant (won’t break down in sunlight)
- No cure time – coating instantly dries
- The best shower glass water repellent
Read the instructions below or download the PDF Guide.
- Clean and dry the surface that is to be treated – the cleaner the surface, the better the coating.
- For granite, tile, porcelain, and quartz, test a small area for compatibility. If no discoloration is found, proceed to step #3.
- In a well-ventilated area, apply the spray protectant and wipe Clear-Fusion™ V protective coating onto the surface with a microfiber towel using firm circular, overlapping motions, going over the entire area at least twice.
- Remove any excess solution by sprinkling the surface with water and wiping it down with a clean dry cloth or paper towel until clear and sparkling.
- To test the application, spray the surface, looking for uniform water beads. For areas that are not beading up uniformly, dry the entire surface and reapply Clear-Fusion™ V as needed.
Important: If the glass to be treated is heavily stained, DFI recommends using our Restoration Powder™, along with a white scrubber pad, to remove any stains and prep the surface for the Clear-Fusion™ V application.
Important: In less-ventilated areas, apply Clear-Fusion™ V protective coating in small sections.