DFI Clear-Fusion V Protective Coating NanoPax Towelette
- Calculated at Checkout
Easily repel rain, debris, and road grime with DFI’s Windshield Defender™ NanoPax®. The rain repellent windshield coating works by chemically bonding to the glass, creating an ultra-thin, water repellent barrier that seals the surface.
The windshield treated with the windshield rain repellent helps repel water, dramatically improves driving visibility, and extends driver reaction time. Each Windshield Defender™ NanoPax® is also UV-resistant and covers approximately 14 sq. ft.
Windshield Defender™ NanoPax® by DFI offers long-lasting protection for your windshield. With its chemically bonded ultra-thin coating, the NanoPax® ensures durability and resilience against the elements, even in the harshest conditions. You can rely on its water repellent barrier to endure rain, snow, and road grime, keeping your windshield cleaner for longer periods.
Enjoy the convenience of extended maintenance intervals and the confidence of a clear and protected windshield every time you hit the road. Windshield Defender™ NanoPax® is the ultimate solution for preserving the clarity and integrity of your windshield, making your driving experience safer and more enjoyable.
- Invisible windshield rain repellent coating
- Covers approximately 14 sq. ft.
- Repels rain, sleet, snow, dirt, and road grime
- Improves wet weather driving visibility
- Easier removal of ice, bugs, and snow
- Helps improve impact and scratch resistance
- UV-resistant (won’t break down in sunlight)
- No cure time – coating instantly dries
Read the instructions below or download the PDF Guide.
- Clean and dry the surface that is to be treated – the cleaner the surface, the better the coating.
- Once thoroughly clean and dry, apply the Windshield Defender™ protective coating onto the surface using firm circular, overlapping motions, going over the entire area at least twice.
- To test the application, spray the glass, and look for uniform water beads. For areas that are not beading up uniformly, dry the entire surface and reapply Windshield Defender™ as needed.
- Finalize the application process by polishing the glass with a microfiber towel. If preferred, you may wash the windshield with soapy water.
Important: Do not apply in direct sunlight and do not unfold the towelette immediately upon removal of the package; unfold as needed.